1. Optimize Your Page Speed.
One of the most frustrating experiences for users of the web is waiting for a page to load for too long. With the rise of mobile devices, people are accessing content all over the world on many different platforms. While browsing online at Starbucks or while watching TV on their laptop, they expect a fast result for the content that they want.
When they don’t get it, they usually bounce. Slow page load is an interrupting experience for the user and it can be a source of frustration and often users simply don’t have the time to wait.
2. Identify the Personality of Your Brand.
Even if you are not a big company with the resources and wherewithal to spend on ingenious marketing, you still can come across as interesting and impress your customers if you put your creative juices to work. To identify the brand personality that you want to have, it makes sense for you to ask questions to self about your business. A few simple questions can give you the required inspiration to craft your brand personality.
3. Make Sure Your Site Loads Quickly.
“Aim to keep website load time to [a few] seconds or less,” says Gabriel A. Mays, founder, Just Add Content, a website platform for businesses. “Your biggest threat isn’t a competitor, it’s the back button. If your website loads too slowly, customers won’t wait around. They’ll go elsewhere.”
And don’t forget mobile users. “Studies reveal that nearly two-thirds of cell phone owners in the U.S. now use their phone as their primary access to the Internet. “As a result, companies need to enable all aspects of the customer relationship – from browsing to purchasing to engaging with the brand – to have mobile functionality.
4. Make Your Calls to Action (CTAs) Easy to Find.
Nothing is more frustrating to your customers than being directed to take action, and then not being able to figure out how to do it. Make calls to action clearly visible and easy to use. Select colors for call-to-action buttons which make them stand out from the background, and use verbs like “Join,” “Learn,” “Discover,” and “Start,” to make your intentions clear.
5. Analyze Customer Journey.
Successful companies are always trying to improve the way they treat customers. The easiest way to do this? Analyze the data you already have. Get to know your customers’ habits, histories, and areas of interest. Look for opportunities to make touchpoints more seamless, and also look for ways to be more proactive. The more you know, the better you can tailor future service offerings or products, which not only improves the experience, it might also increase their likelihood to support your business. Track customer behavior on a regular basis and analyze it to respond adequately.
6. Develop a Self-Service Experience.
Self-service resources help provide support information for customers that they can find themselves. Typically, those resources include FAQ sheets or pages where answers to commonly asked questions are posted. This enables users to have immediate and correct responses to simple questions, which improves the customer experience and leads to customer satisfaction. Companies must be careful to ensure self-service resources are clear and complete; otherwise, this tactic may have the opposite effect and will lead to frustrated customers.
7. List Your Bussiness website to Bussiness Listing websites.
Small business and niche directories can be an easy way to get your business in front of as many potential customers as possible. The most popular search engine is a natural place to start when it comes to small business listings. Google lets you add some basic details like your business name, location and hours so customers see that information when they Google your business.
Here are Some Business listing Websites:-
With so many review sites online, registering on all of them would be a full-time job. As a business owner whose time is at a premium choose the review sites that are most relevant for your business. Let’s take a look at which would be the most useful for you.
- AMAZON – With so many similar products from different sellers on Amazon, you need to stand out from the crowd. Shiny gold stars and great customer reviews are the keys to doing this. Amazon operates a five-star rating scale governed by the percentage of reviews per star, followed by most helpful and most recent customer reviews.
- GOOGLE MY BUSINESS – These are the reviews that show on the right-hand side of Google’s search results. Google’s Pigeon algorithm update uses location and distance ranking criteria to improve local search results. As a business owner, you should ensure that your website is correctly optimized for search with verified accounts on local directories, most importantly Google My Business. A verified local Google+ page enables you to respond to reviews while reviews, comments, images, etc. boost your search rankings. The bonus is that the Google Maps app uses the information and reviews, so the more content, the more reputable your business will appear.
- WOWPILOT – Choose WOWPilot. Wowpilot has various features which offer Businesses to Collect Reviews at ease and Grow Revenue with at least 50% higher.
Here are the Plans WowPilot Offers:
- Free Starter Plan: Free Listing, Collect Reviews
- Small Business Plan: Get Featured on WOWPilot’s Listing, Create Free Listing, Collect Reviews Via App, Display Reviews On Your Website via Widgets, Displays Reviews on Google.
- Plan For Corporate Companies: Get Featured on WOWPilot’s Listing, Collect Reviews Via Email, display reviews On Your Website via Widgets, Displays Reviews on Google.
Sign Up now to WOWPilot and List Your Company Now & SEE YOUR BUSINESS GROW!